You pay just $10 a month!
Save $$$ with our Spring
Just $99 for
an entire year (prepaid)!
That's as low as $8.25/month!
|Top ten reasons why you should
- Get Instant Access with our Online Sign-up
- No Credit Card Required
- Nationwide--No Toll Out of Town
- Free 24/7 Tech Support
- Email SPAM Filter and POP-UP Blocker
- No Advertisements
- Use your existing Instant Messenger
- 15 Email Accounts and 20MB Webspace--FREE
- Fast, Clean, Clear Digital Connections--No Busy Signals
- More Newsgroups, Newsgroups, Newsgroups
HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE HYC 11.0 DIALUP SOFTWARE
or follow the instructions below for a manual
Setting up Dial-up Networking for
Hyperconnections with Windows 2000
or call support 24/7 toll-free (888) 817-8323
- Click on Start, Settings, Network and Dial-Up Connections.
- Double Click Make New Connection.
- The Network Connection Wizard will open.
- Put a dot in "Dial-up to the Internet." Click
- Make sure the "I want to set up my Internet
connection manually, or I want to connect through a local
area network (LAN)" is selected. Click NEXT.
- Click "I connect through a phone line and
modem." Click NEXT.
- Uncheck the "Use area code and dialing rules"
box. Find your Hyperconnections Local Access Numbers using
the search tool located on our website. Put in the appropriate
Area Code and Telephone Numbers in their respective fields.
Click the "Advanced" button.
- Make sure PPP "Connection type" is dotted and
None is dotted for "Logon procedure". Click the
Addresses tab located at the top.
- Make sure "Internet service provider automatically
provides one" is dotted. For DNS server address, make
sure "Always use the following"
is dotted. Type in for Primary DNS Server:
- Type in for Alternate DNS Server: 184.108.40.206.
Click OK. You will see the previous "Phone Number"
screen, then click NEXT.
- Put in your USER NAME (for example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
in the "User Name" box. Put your password in the
"Password" box. Click NEXT.
- Type in Hypercon into the "Connection Name"
box. Click NEXT.
- When you are prompted to set up your Internet email account,
select "No." Click NEXT.
- Uncheck "To connect to the Internet immediately,
select this box and then click Finish." Click
the FINISH button.