You pay just $10 a month!
Save $$$ with our Spring
Just $99 for
an entire year (prepaid)!
That's as low as $8.25/month!
|Top ten reasons why you should
- Get Instant Access with our Online Sign-up
- No Credit Card Required
- Nationwide--No Toll Out of Town
- Free 24/7 Tech Support
- Email SPAM Filter and POP-UP Blocker
- No Advertisements
- Use your existing Instant Messenger
- 15 Email Accounts and 20MB Webspace--FREE
- Fast, Clean, Clear Digital Connections--No Busy Signals
- More Newsgroups, Newsgroups, Newsgroups
Outlook Microsoft Outlook 98 and Microsoft Outlook 2000
The following instructions are for Outlook 2000 and Outlook 98 when the Accounts sub-option under the Tools menu is displayed (rather than the Services sub-option). In some cases, depending on how Outlook was installed or upgraded, the Services sub-option will be displayed on the Tools menu instead instructions for making the needed configuration
- Start Outlook 2000 from your desktop or from Start/Programs/Microsoft
Office/Outlook 2000. When the main Outlook 2000 screen appears,
click the on [Tools]menu item on the top menu bar (or press
ALT-T), then choose/click the Accounts sub-option.
- From the Internet Accounts screen, click on the [Mail]
tab at the top. This will show all the mail accounts configured
in your Outlook 2000 (it might or might not be empty, ie
no accounts listed).
Click on the Add button on the right and choose the Mail
option, this will add a new mail account using the Wizard.
The Wizard will guide us through the information gathering
and configuration steps. Follow the Wizard and enter in
the information asked in each screen.
- On the Your Name screen, simply enter in your name. Click
the Next button when you are finished.
- On the Internet E-mail address screen, enter in your
email address (email@example.com). Click the Next button
when you are finished.
- On the E-mail Server Names screen, enter in the Hyperconnections
Click the Next button when you are finished.
- On the Internet Mail Logon screen, the Account Name is
your email address (for example: firstname.lastname@example.org).
In Password, put in your Hyperconnections password. Do not
check the box labeled "Log on using Secure Password
Authorization (SPA)". It is not supported by our mail
systems. Click the Next button when you are finished.
- On the last screen of the Wizard, choose the option that
describes your connection to the Internet. Choose "Connect
using my phone line". Click the Next button when you
- On the Congratulations screen, simply click the Finish
button to return to the Internet Accounts screen.
- At this point, you are returned to the Internet Accounts
screen. From this screen, click on or highlight the mail
account just created and click on the Properties button
to the right.
- On the Account Properties screen, you are presented with
the General tab when the screen appears, but you are not
required to make any changes on the General screen. Click
on the Servers tab at the top.
- On the Servers tab, you need to check the box labeled,
"My server requires authentication". Once this
box is checked, click on the Settings button to the right.
- Make sure that "Use same settings as my incoming
mail server" has been selected. Click on the OK button
when you are finished.
- At the Account Properties screen, click on the Close
button to return to the main Outlook screen.