You pay just $10 a month!
Save $$$ with our Spring
Just $99 for
an entire year (prepaid)!
That's as low as $8.25/month!
|Top ten reasons why you should
- Get Instant Access with our Online Sign-up
- No Credit Card Required
- Nationwide--No Toll Out of Town
- Free 24/7 Tech Support
- Email SPAM Filter and POP-UP Blocker
- No Advertisements
- Use your existing Instant Messenger
- 15 Email Accounts and 20MB Webspace--FREE
- Fast, Clean, Clear Digital Connections--No Busy Signals
- More Newsgroups, Newsgroups, Newsgroups
Setting Up Outlook Express
- Open Outlook Express. If the "Help" wizard
appears, you may close it. If necessary click on the INBOX.
If the Internet Wizard starts then skip to step 5, the "Your
Name" dialog box.
- Click on Tools, Accounts.
- Then click on the Mail tab.
In the Internet Accounts box, click on MAIL. If this is
the first time Outlook Express is being set up, a setup
wizard will appear and ask you questions such as your name,
your email address, etc.
- If another account is in the box that is not being used,
or if you are "resetting" your account in Outlook,
then remove the account and once the Internet Accounts box
is blank, click ADD then MAIL.
Then the Internet Connection Wizard will start.
- Enter your name here. This can be any name you want the
people you send Emails to see you as. Once done, click NEXT.
- Click "I already have an e-mail address I'd like
to use" and enter your Hypercon e-mail address. Once
done, click NEXT.
- Incoming mail server type:
Incoming mail (POP3 or IMAP) server:
Outging mail (SMTP) server:
Once done, click NEXT.
- Select "Log on using." Enter the POP Account
Name as your username (your username is the first part of
your Email address before the @ sign). In Password, put
in your Hypercon password. Click NEXT.
- You may put in a name here if you wish to describe your
account. However, you can simply click NEXT and proceed.
- Click "Connect using my phone line."
- If you have more than one Internet Provider, make sure
that Hypercon (or whatever your Hyperconnections connection
is called) is highlighted (i.e. blue) by clicking on it.
- Click FINISH.
- At this point, you are returned to the Internet Accounts
screen. From this screen, click on or highlight the mail
account just created and click on the Properties button
to the right.
- On the Account Properties screen, you are presented with
the General tab when the screen appears, but you are not
required to make any changes on the General screen. Click
on the Servers tab at the top.
- On the Servers tab, you need to check the box labeled,
"My server requires authentication". Once this
box is checked, click on the Settings button to the right.
- Make sure that "Use same settings as my incoming
mail server" has been selected. Click on the OK button
when you are finished.
- At the Account Properties screen, click on the Close
button to return to the main Accounts Screen. Click close
to return to the main Outlook Express screen.
- If you are experiencing odd disconnects whenever you
check your Email, then check the following. Click on Tools,
- If you would like to have your E-Mail checked for automatically,
then put a check in the "Check for new messages every
16 minutes(s). When finished with this dialog box, then
Click on the Dial Up tab.
- Make sure "Dial this connection:" and your
Hypercon dial-up is selected. Make sure "Hang up when
finished sending, receiving, or downloading" is not
checked or it will hang up after checking mail.
- Click on the Spelling tab. You may also wish to check
"Always check spelling before sending".