You pay just $10 a month!
Save $$$ with our Spring
Just $99 for
an entire year (prepaid)!
That's as low as $8.25/month!
|Top ten reasons why you should
- Get Instant Access with our Online Sign-up
- No Credit Card Required
- Nationwide--No Toll Out of Town
- Free 24/7 Tech Support
- Email SPAM Filter and POP-UP Blocker
- No Advertisements
- Use your existing Instant Messenger
- 15 Email Accounts and 20MB Webspace--FREE
- Fast, Clean, Clear Digital Connections--No Busy Signals
- More Newsgroups, Newsgroups, Newsgroups
Outlook Express 5, 5.5
Note: Outlook Express 5 may look slightly different
from later versions, but the information you need to enter
remains the same.
- Click on Tools, then Accounts.
- In the Internet Accounts box, click on MAIL. If this is
the first time Outlook Express is being set up, a setup
wizard will appear and ask you questions such as your name,
your email address, etc.
If another account is in the box that is not being used,
or if you are "resetting" your account in Outlook,
then remove the accounts and once the Internet Accounts
box is blank (as in the above example) click ADD then MAIL.
- Enter your name here. This can be any name you want the
people you send Email to see you as. Once done, click NEXT.
- Click "I already have an e-mail address I’d like
to use" and enter your Hypercon e-mail address. Once
done, click NEXT.
- Incoming mail server type:
Incoming mail (POP3 or IMAP) server:
Outging mail (SMTP) server:
Once done, click NEXT.
- The Account Name is your email address(for example: firstname.lastname@example.org).
In Password, put in your Hyperconnections password.
- Click FINISH.
- At this point, you are returned to the Internet Accounts
screen. From this screen, click on or highlight the mail
account just created and click on the Properties button
to the right.
- On the Account Properties screen, you are presented with
the General tab when the screen appears, but you are not
required to make any changes on the General screen. Click
on the Servers tab at the top.
- On the Servers tab, you need to check the box labeled,
"My server requires authentication". Once this
box is checked, click on the Settings button to the right.
- Make sure that "Use same settings as my incoming
mail server" has been selected. Click on the OK button
when you are finished.
- At the Account Properties screen, click on the OK button
to return to the main Internet Accounts Screen. Click close
to return to the main Outlook Express screen.